Sunday, October 11, 2015

That took a while

I just put out the final version of my previous post... I expected that to take a month, maybe two, but certainly not the better part of four months to complete.  Apart from the regular suspects of "life in general", I specifically blame the Humble Bundle, which is a wonderful way to get games you have a passing interest in on the very cheap (and oh yeah, support charity while you're at it).  No, I'm not going to blog about all of those games I got... in fact, I may learn my lesson here and not do another "Steam sale booty" post in the future, and restrict myself to blogging about games that really grab my attention (for example, Rocket League is some good, stupid fun, if I haven't mentioned it before... multiplayer online rocket-car soccer!).

Not that I'll run out of things to post about... I expect to get my Steam Link and controller here in the next couple of days, which should help boost my PC game-time somewhat (cats in laps and keyboards/trackballs just don't work together all that well).

No comments: