Sunday, October 29, 2017

Whaddaya mean, no Amazon?!?

So, totally a first-world-problems rant here... a rewards credit card that I've had for over a decade (yeah, I'm old, but you might have guessed that by the fact you're reading this on a random blog instead of on the latest social media whositz) decided, at some point in the past year, to stop offering Amazon gift cards in exchange for their reward points.  I honestly never expected that to happen, at least as long as gift cards were an option.  Let's just say that I found the other options... lacking, by comparison (Domino's?  Hell, I'm not the healthiest soul around, but I can't see that much cheap pizza being good for anybody that's not in charge of post-game feeding of peewee sports league players).  Finally settled on a Barnes and Noble gift card.... some books, maybe a game, should be nice distractions, pity about the extra clutter though (since I'm quite certain I don't need yet another e-reader to add to my collection).

No comments: