Saturday, January 20, 2018

Spoilerriffic! Seafall, game 13

Yeah, this game didn't go terribly well for anybody, excepting the player who started in second... he burned through nearly all of the research cards he had accumulated, did a fair amount of tomb raiding, and racked up glory like nobody's business.  Worse, he outdid my own "overkill" maneuver from a prior game... having met the score target, he also came into possession of a new tablet, which gave him the first "decode" of one of the hidden entries on the tombs map, which turned out to be the "Secret of Gold" milestone, worth an extra 6 glory.

Not everything went their way though... coordinated efforts from a couple of other players managed to sink one of his ships and relieve him of the relic he was carrying.  In the meantime, I managed to relieve another player of another tablet, improving my position in that race.  So, glad that game's behind me, but next game... as always, it should be entertaining, but I think we're likely to see some major changes coming as well, once I start "sharing" tablets with the current Princess and work to regain that title for myself.

No comments: