Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Halloween in the bag

...and again, 3 bags of candy for 3 trick-or-treaters. One of these years, I'm going to have to start picking up some good, dark chocolate for handing out instead... :)

On the bright side, I found that Disgaea 3 (a PS3 game) is fine fodder for Halloween night... it's turn-based, so you can set it down on a moment's notice, it's theme-appropriate, what with all the little freshman demons you control... and, at the rate I'm making progress through it, I may well still be playing it next Halloween. It's a fun game, to be sure, and you'll definitely get your money's worth out of it if turn-based strategy-RPGs are your thing.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Beth and I abandoned our three trick-or-treaters and went to her Dad's house where we handed out candy to probably 30 kids. Is the tradition changing or have our stomping grounds just gotten older. My mom remembers nights when I was growing up when over 100 kids would come to the door. Of course, now she spends her Hallowen in Hawaii so....

delRhode said...

I think we would have had more this year, thanks to the economy... if it weren't for the swine flu scare. I just pity all those kids who won't get the memories of running around after dark hitting neighbors up for candy... especially since they'll likely get memories of another canned, sanitized holiday party instead.