Thursday, June 2, 2011

OK, enough about Sony for a while

So, in theory, they finally got the store on PSN up and running today... haven't checked, since the free games promised aren't quite available yet. Best of all, they only missed their self-pronounced deadlines twice to do it. I'm sure I could beat this dead horse for a while, but, honestly, it's just sad... and sadder still, since this whole mess started, multiple Sony divisions have been hackerly-messed-with as well. Much as I don't care for Sony, I can't point and laugh at every little issue of theirs that crops up... barring some big, new, unexpected news (and at this point, another Sony property hacked doesn't count as unexpected), I'm swearing off Sony rants for now. I guess I'll have to come up with something semi-relevant to blog about, if I want to keep adding to this one... :)

No comments: