Friday, October 19, 2007

New Furniture

One of my out-of-town friends, last time he was by, commented on how poorly suited the hand-me-down rocking chair I had in my living room was to the task of backup seating... and I had to agree. I've got a nice, comfy couch, which I use when alone, but the main reason for the hardwood chair was for support when my back acts up, and then support trumps cushiness.

Today, that changed. I've picked up a nice little recliner, of odd style and even odder fabric (it was so popular, it was discontinued by the manufacturer... and ordering the same chair directly with a different fabric would have been 6 weeks and about $100 more... nothin' doin'... :)). I'll get some use out of it, surely... but the cats colonized it within minutes of the delivery guy leaving, so it was definitely a positive choice for the room.

Now, I just have to figure out how I really want things arranged in there...

No comments: