Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cheap games alert!

I buy my fair share (and then some) of first-run computer games... but, inevitably, some games that pique my interest don't make it home with me any time soon after release. Usually, this occurs because I have a game that I'm currently enthralled with, and I can't justify spending $50+ on something that will only take up shelf space. Eventually, the "cool, new" game supply dwindles, and the price drops on those other games, and I pick up a few then.

The cycle just got broken a bit. I'm still thoroughly enjoying Fallout 3, but Steam just put their entire collection on sale... including Bioshock and Portal for $5 each! If you've never checked out Steam before, and play games on your Windows computer, now is the time... the sale only lasts through Friday.

No comments: