Saturday, December 13, 2008

Right, I'm Facebooked now.

I held off as long as possible... I still remember the days, after all, when a thirty-something guy on Facebook could only be described as "pervy". But when your brother makes the request, whatcha gonna do?

So, since I've already got this spleen-venting space set up, I don't know how much use I'll get out of Facebook... but if you know me well enough to have alternate contact info for me, let me know and I'll see about friending you. I mean, I have no illusions that somebody can connect this persona to my Facebook account if they try, but I'd just as soon not make it trivially easy for anybody, either... :)

1 comment:

Matt said...

I am slowly assimilating myself as well and have sent a friend request. You will be flinging snow balls and organizing pieces of flare in no time.