Sunday, July 27, 2008

Toons Incoming!

I've got a brother who's a "collector" of DVDs. He monitors various websites and catalogs, keeping informed of discs of interest coming down the pipeline weeks, if not months, ahead of their release. I don't share his sickness (my sickness lies elsewhere... :)), so the rare DVD that I'm willing to pony up for at release generally comes as a pleasant surprise to me.

So, for the rest of you in my boat, be aware that Vol. 4 of Animaniacs on DVD has been postponed... but that was to allow for this coming Tuesday's release of the first of Tiny Toon Adventures and Freakazoid! Oddly, neither warranted inclusion in the Sunday ads for either Best Buy or Circuit City, so you might have to dig for them a bit to find them. Myself, if they're not handy next time I'm at Best Buy, I'll put in an order through Amazon.com.

No comments: