Friday, February 1, 2008

An even more different sort of online game

Wow. There's a reason I tend to stick to implementing other peoples' ideas, rather than pursue my own whims... other people tend to think on a much larger scale than I ever do, even when they full well know the task they're letting themselves in for.

Take Metaplace for example... while I'm thinking of making a little system you can host on your website for you and your friends to enjoy turn-based games online, these gents are looking at making a universal, cross-linkable game system that can be used for little private game areas or big MMOGs of practically any type. Mind you, I'm still going to play with my own idea for now, but I'm going to keep a close eye on this project... the potential there for fun games with little pain is simply HUGE.

No comments: